Is one of the best and most enduring investments you can make in yourself. Working with a Personal Trainer will improve your health, quality of life, and help you discover new found confidence.
As a personal training client you will work one on one with a coach who will guide you step by step through an individualized fitness program designed around your fitness goals.
- Detailed fitness assessment, movement screening and health questionnaire.
- Customized training program specifically tailored to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Progressive training and assessments that ensure you’re building towards your goal while avoiding injuries.
- Nutritional counselling.
- Lifestyle coaching.
- Discounts on other studio services such as yoga, team training, fascial stretch therapy.
1 month: $648 (3 times a week) package tax included.
Team Training is for clients who have the ability to work out independently, but want the challenge and accountability offered by a personal trainer and a team atmosphere. Unlike big-gym cardio classes where everyone does the same routine, team training programs are customized to match the ability and goals of each member. Classes are appropriate for all levels, but all clients must meet with a trainer for a fitness assessment before being admitted to team training.
Team Training Membership Features
- Customized and progressive programs for all levels from beginner to expert.
- Supervised workouts with a trainer who will inspire, educate on correct form, and hold you accountable.
- Supportive and non-judgemental team environment.
- Routines feature: weight lifting fundamentals, kettle bell training, TRX, power lifting basics, stretching, strength & conditioning, and much more.
- Unlimited classes
- Small class size - maximum 10 members / class.
Schedule: (subject to change)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
(3 month commitment):    $168/month.
(1 month commitment):     $195/month.
Fascial Stretch Therapy
Is a unique, complete and complementary system of table-based assisted stretching, focusing on the fascia and joint capsule as the key elements in achieving optimal flexibility, strength, performance and pain relief. Fascia is a network of layered connective tissue that surrounds muscles, bones and joints.
All Levels Yoga
Yoga Quest is led by experienced instructor Lindsay Gamester. Classes are flow-based and appropriate for all levels from absolute beginners to seasoned experts. Please bring a mat, a bottle of water, and anything else that adds to your comfort and wellbeing. We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing that isn’t too revealing or restrictive.
Yoga Quest is offered as ‘pay-what-you-can’. A donation box will be available for contributions. Bulk class pricing available on request.
Fitness & Health Assessments
For clients who need a full fitness assessment without a personal training package, we offer full fitness assessments that feature: movement screening, muscle testing, and an in depth health questionnaire.
Time up to 2 hours. $160
*Included in personal training packages
Fitness & Corporate Wellness Consulting
We offer fitness and wellness packages and health consultation services for companies and organizations of all sizes
Contact us for more details.
Personal Trainer Development Program
We are offering specialized Personal Trainer training package geared towards trainers who are both new to the business, and those who want to raise their skill level. You do not need to be certified trainer to join this program
Contact us for more information.